Jun 28, 2014

Eye Candy Saturday - U-Know Yunho AKA The Love Of My Life


If there's one person that just completely and utterly owns my heart, it's TVXQ's leader Yunho. He's literally everything I want in a boyfriend, or husband even, and I feel very jealous of whoever he ends up marrying because that person will be the luckiest in the world. I normally refer to Yunho as "the love of my life", and if we didn't live on opposite sides of the earth and he wasn't 10 years older than me and an acclaimed Hallyu superstar, I'm sure we would fit together like two peas in a pod. But now all I can do is daydream about him while he lives his life knowing nothing about my existence. Life is cruel sometimes.






Imagine him looking at you with those eyes. 


I honestly don't know what to say.


I could stare at him all day. 


The amount of love I have for Yunho is beyond compare. 




Look me in my eyes and tell me that isn't hot.



Yunho is gorgeous. End of.



Your heart and soul are the most beautiful things I know.















No comments:

Post a Comment