Mar 25, 2015

10 Male Idols That Rock Long Hair

Lately I've been really into long hair on guys. There's just something about they way that some guys pull it off that make them about a 1000 times more attractive than every other good-looking dude with a short haircut, and if I were to decide more men would have longer hair because I think a lot of them would suit it.

K-pop of course, is no exception to the male hair norm, but there are some idols that have rocked longer locks and looked smashing in them. Look below for my 10 favorite dudes with longer hair.


Vixx's Hongbin


Granted, Hongbin looks amazing in every possible haircut but there's just something about his long do that sets my heart on fire. How I wish it would come back soon.

2PM's Taecyeon


What wouldn't I give to see Taecyeon in a ponytail again? Seriously, there's nothing more attractive than a traditionally masculine looking man pulling off long hairstyles.

CNBlue's Jungshin


Although member Jonghyun's lucious locks are a big competitor, Jungshin's long hair will forever be remembered as one of the greatest hairstyles ever. I really miss it.

SHINee's Minho


The first show I ever watched with SHINee was "Hello Baby" and it was because of that show, or more particularly this hair in that show, that I fell in love with Minho. Bring it back please.

EXO's Chanyeol


Chanyeol with long hair is love. Chanyeol with long hair is life. I believe that if he grows out his glorious mane once again I might actually begin to like EXO for real.

Infinite's Sungyeol


By the time I got into Infinite (2012-ish), Sungyeol rocked this length and thus he became my first bias. I guarantee that the same would happen again if it returned. Are you listening Woollim?

B1A4's CNU


It's a shame that CNU has been moving away from his long-hair-and-glasses-look that's become somewhat of his trademark. He looks so darn attractive with this type of hairstyle.

JYJ's Yoochun
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh the glory that was Yoochun's gracious long hair, it will forever be remembered in our hearts. With his enlistment coming up soon there's little chance of it reappearing, and that totally sucks.


2PM's Chansung


It's easy to forget that 2PM's youngest member had long hair by the time of their debut, but it should never be forgotten. I normally don't find him too attractive, but behold the magic of the mane.

SHINee's Taemin


Tragic "Sherlock" extensions aside, there's no denying that Taemin most certainly suits long hair. Sure, it may further enhance his feminine features but I happen to love those features.

No comments:

Post a Comment