Aug 2, 2014

Eye Candy Saturday - Bora



Sistar had their comeback about a week ago with flirty summer track "Touch My Body", and while I liked the song the video and especially the choreography was not their best work yet. However, all the members looked absolutely stunning, and Bora in particular stood out to me. I've always liked her and admired her, and I think she has a great personality and is beautiful on top of that too of course.






Drop dead gorgeous.



Her body is pretty spectacular too.



Babe.


Hot hot hot.

Instagram media by bora.sistar - [보라] 뽀뽀~쪽=3 우리 STAR1 내일 만나는거알죵? 두근두근!!!! 꼭! 오기!!!!!!!!!!! 커밍순 씨스타D-1  #씨스타 #터치마이바디 #SISTAR #YOONBORAInstagram media by bora.sistar - [보라] 씨스타 커밍순 D-3!!!! 기대하시라~터치마이바디!!♡ #씨스타 #터치마이바디 #TOUCHMYBODY #YOONBORA

Now this is just unfair.



Too beautiful for words.



Keep on slaying, baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment