Nov 21, 2014

50 Most Beautiful Female Idols (30-21)

Without further ado; here are the next 10 idols on my 50 most beautiful list. We're getting closer and closer to the top!


30. Red Velvet's Wendy


The Red Velvet members are hard to tell apart, I know, but thankfully they helped us ease the process by dying the hairs different colors. Wendy didn't stand out to me at first but now that I've gotten to know her better I really like her, and I think she's incredibly pretty.

29. Sistar's Bora


On top of having a gorgeous face, this woman also has one of the best bodies in the industry. Once again I'm proved how unfair life is, because everything she is is so far away from my reality that it makes me wonder what I did wrong in my previous life.

28. Girls' Generation's Taeyeon
SNSD Taeyeon Ceci Magazine 2014


Oh, Taeyeon. I don't know how to feel about you because you seem like such a complex, multi-dimensional person and I'm not sure I like all sides of you. I do think you have a couple of great qualities though, and one of them, apart from your vocals, is your beautiful face.

27. After Schools' UEE


One of the things I like the most about Uee is that she has a very likable personality. She's calm and collected, very easy-going and has a friendly output so it's hard not to grow some interest in her. I went from not liking her at all to suddenly finding her as beautiful as she really is.

26. Sistar's Hyorin
Sistar - Sweet and SourSistar19 - Ceci Magazine March Issue ‘13

Hyorin is fabulous, simply put. She can sing like nobody else in the industry, has some serious dance skills and isn't too bad at rapping either. I find everything about her gorgeous, from her face and smile to her incredible body that I wish I could call my own.

25. A Pink's Naeun


Naeun's position as the visual of A Pink is really nothing to debate, as anyone can recognize her timeless beauty. I do think she is getting more beautiful with age though, as all the members of the group, and I think she will continue to wow the fans with her stunning looks.

24. T-ara's Jiyeon


The thing about Jiyeon is that her eyes are really unique, and while some might find them distracting and off-putting I think it makes her more appealing. However I do think she is a lot prettier now than what she was when she was younger, so the future is indeed looking bright.

23. Nine Muses' Kyungri


I'm sure that if you look up the word "hot" in the dictionary, the name "Park Kyungri" will be written right next to it. This lady just oozes sex appeal without having to do basically anything, but that's her gift to the world and we all should embrace with thankfulness.

22. Red Velvet's Irene


It's funny how your thoughts change so drastically, as I literally went from having no interest in Irene at all to her being my second bias in Red Velvet. She is honestly just so pretty I don't even know where to start with her perfect little plastic face. I know it can't be real but I don't care a single bit.

21. Secret's Jieun


By far the prettiest and most talented in her group, Jieun deserves every single moment in the spotlight. I'm so happy TS is letting her perform as a solo artist, because the world needs to see her and her awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment