Nov 27, 2014

BAP Files Lawsuit Against TS Entertainment, The Curse Of 2014 Continues

File:Whoomp-There-it-is-fat-amy.gif

Well, I guess we all saw it coming didn't we? I can't say I'm surprised mainly because I feel like I've already experienced the worst shocks of the year, and also because of BAP's recent hiatus announcement as well as other hints here and there. To be fair, I don't think any other company has milked a group for money more than what TS has done with BAP. They had what, like 6 comebacks their first year, and have continuously been sent abroad on tours without as much as a month's rest.

All I can say is that I'm happy they're doing it as a group rather than one member taking up the battle on their own, and I hope that they can join another company that'll treat them better.


No comments:

Post a Comment