Dec 4, 2015

SNS Friday #7


Hyoyeon shares a stunning photo from what looks like a photoshoot. At least I hope it is!




Yubin looking cute at the Unpretty Rapstar 2 concert rehearsal.





Daehyun shares a group photo of B.A.P after their recent music show win. Congratulations!



Ett foto publicerat av @yoona__lim

The beautiful Yoona updates us all the way from Prague.




Can Kyungri look anything other than absolutely gorgeous? I don't think so.




Dasom pays Hyorin a surprise visit at the Unpretty Rapstar 2 concert. Cuties!




Junhyung shows off his cute side, which I have absolutely no problem with.




The four beautiful members of Bestie take a photo together. Where's the comeback girls?




I can't handle Ji Chang Wook with his hair up. I just can't.




Concert or not, B1A4 always seems to find a way to end up with random outfits.




Mark's been looking so good lately, and this photo is just a bit too much for my fragile heart.




A happy Exid with their Show Champion trophy. I love their golden robes.

151130 Jimin’s Tweet다녀올게요#JIMIN #뭔가 자다 일어난거 티난다 https://t.co/xZ8rqsf8Fe



I’ll go and come back#JIMIN #Somewhat able to tell that I just woke up  

Trans cr; Mary @ bts-trans© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS   

 

151129 Suga’s Tweet



다들 수고 많았습니다!! 우리 함께 가요!! 오래오래!!! https://t.co/AAisEyiHx0

Everyone, you’ve worked really hard!! Let’s go together!! For a long long time!!! 



Trans cr; Mary @ bts-trans© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS  

Jimin and Suga are bringing it as usual, both in orange and mint.




Hyuna without bangs is the best kind of Hyuna there is. Man she looks hot.




Is it even legal to be as hot as Seo Kang Joon is? I'm dying over here guys!






Jae looks crazy hot in this recent selca, I'm not even kidding.




The lovely ladies of Twice with her "Best New Female Artist" award. Congratulations!



Ett foto publicerat av 유영 (@u_0lee)

 It's criminal how underrated Yooyoung is. Seriously, she is drop dead gorgeous.




Everyone's favorite dongsaeng Yeo Jin Goo looking handsome in a suit.




Last but not least we have bff's Bambam and Jimin, who are nothing but adorable together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment