Feb 12, 2014

I'm Not Crying - It's Just BAP's First Win In My Eye

I just got home from school and found to my surprise that BAP had scored their first music show win on Show Champion! I don't even care that it's on Show Champion, I'm just so happy for them to finally have their first win on a music show, because they've won so many other awards and have continuously proven themselves worthy of first place. It seems like in Kpop, a group hasn't quite made it yet until they win #1, so I am tremendously excited right now. This is what we all have been waiting for the last two years!


I have to admit, I had sort of fallen out of BAP since last summer, but this comeback has won me over again. I'm so sorry, boys, I will never abandon you from now on! It's just that I started losing hope and therefore I distanced myself to avoid any heartbreak. It always hurts when you want to see your favorite groups succeed but they just never make it, you know?
It's also quite funny because I thought just the other day that they might win this time around, because their album has been selling well, but I was too afraid to hope for anything because you just never know with these shows. I mean, AOA won on Inkigayo last Sunday and I did not see that one coming at all.

To round this off; Congratulations to BAP for finally, finally getting that long deserved win, and may there be many more in the future! I love you boys!

/Biased and proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. Seein this makes me happy n sad at the same time, i miss B.A.P!

    ReplyDelete