Mar 9, 2014

Appreciating the Ladies Pt.2



Here comes the second part of my wonderful ladies tribute post, to honor the hard work and effort put
in by the many young women in order to make it in the entertainment industry. It's no surprise that the girls definitely have it harder; they go on extreme diets to loose weight, must uphold a perfect image at all times and still receive more criticism than anybody else. I have to admit, I was not a fan of many girl groups in the beginning, but right now I probably have more girl biases than I have boy biases.



T-ara's Eunjung, Hyomin & Jiyeon


4Minute's Hyuna & Gayoon


Sunmi



Han Hyo Joo


Sistar's Bora & Hyorin


AOA's Choa, Yuna & Hyejeong

 

Girl's Day's Yura & Sojin

 

Jeon Jihyun



Miss A's Fei & Jia



Two X' Eunyoung



Yoo Inna




And that's a wrap! As I mentioned previously, I have a lot more girl biases than boy ones. There's so much I admire about them, and I have so much respect for them too. I wish more people would stop calling them names and being outright sexist whenever a group shows some skin or does a sexually suggestive dance move. These girls are beautiful, talented and hard-working people, and they should be celebrated for that!

To quote the legendary Lee Hyori- "You Go Girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment