Mar 12, 2014

The Version of "Spellbound" That Should Have Been the Main One




Sorry, I just had to make a short post about this video because this is everything I wanted for this follow-up release. I don't know why this is not the primary version because this video is so much better, like on so many more levels. It's got the variety in clothes, sets and a mixture of both dance shots and closeups. The first one was more like a dance version if anything, and while I appreciate those, they shouldn't be the main version of a music video.

Just like I wanted (SM must have read my blog post, obviously), they continue on with the poker theme and actually manages to incorporate it in quite a tasteful way for being SM, I mean. It doesn't get boring or make my eyes hurt, instead it actually makes me want to willingly watch it again. Of course it helps that Changmin and Yunho are such charmers and know how to work the camera the best way possible, but they are such a joy to watch. Also, I came to note and like the female dancers even more, whom are both beautiful and have a lot more presence and energy than a lot of actual girl groups.

Also, the closeups of Yunho's gorgeous face alone are pretty much reason enough for me to keep this video on repeat, and I say that with no shame whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment