May 15, 2015

Quick Update: Hiatus Ahead!

Hi Guys!
I thought I'd just quickly update you on my whereabouts this coming week, since I probably won't be posting as much as I'd like to. The reason for that is: I'M GOING TO CRETE!
Yes, you heard me correctly. Early next morning me and a couple of friends are flying out to Crete for a short holiday before we graduate in early June. As you may or may not know I'm currently a senior at my school so in a month I'll be graduating, and we thought that a final trip together would be perfect to get in the right mood as well as getting a tan right in time for prom.

Basically I just wanted to quickly announce my week-long absence from running this blog, but fear no more because I do have a couple of scheduled posts. What I'm most angry about is actually that I'm going to be missing SHINee's comeback, but there's isn't much to but to wait until I get home.

I hope you're all having a great Friday and will continue having a wonderful weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment