Oct 16, 2015

So WINNER Are Currently In MY COUNTRY And I Am Panicking

CRdO2yhVAAAS_sJ.jpgCRdOaIHUkAAE68v.jpg

WHAT. WHEN. HOW.
I'm freaking out right now because apparently Winner, who are currently one some kind of Europe trip, have been spotted in Stockholm. The capital of my country. I mean, I used to live only an hour from there but now I live about an eight hour drive away from where I could have potentially seen them in real life! I'm going crazy right now. What are they even doing here? Music video shoot, pictorial, recording their new material? I WANT TO KNOW.

Sorry for being so dramatic but don't pretend you wouldn't have acted exactly the same if you found out that one of your bias groups was in your freaking country!

CRdOopBUcAAIzAc.jpg

Please YG, give us a comeback soon. I'm dying over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment