Jun 20, 2014

Glad Midsommar!


Hello friends! If you're Swedish or have perhaps visited Sweden during summertime, you are aware of the Swedish summer holiday Midsommar (directly translated as "Mid Summer"), and today it is Mid Summer's Eve! Because this holiday is a very big one where I come from I'm going to be a bit patriotic today and celebrate with my friends and family. But before that I'll just update you on tomorrow because I probably won't be posting anything then (thus no weekly Kpop song) or even the day after that. It's my 18th birthday tomorrow so I'm going to take a break from the blog to just relax and enjoy my new found freedom. I'm soon going to be off camping on an island just nearby from where I live with a bunch of friends, and I'm not sure how everything's going to work out in terms of putting up tents and cooking food and so on, but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun.

I don't know how many readers there are that celebrate Midsommar, but if you do (or even if you don't), I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment