Jun 24, 2014

It's a Sad Day To Be a Nine Muses Fan



Oh, Ryu Sera. I truly wish the best for you because you're amazingly talented and beautiful both inside and out, but I wish most of all for you to stay with Nine Muses. As the news of her departure break, fans grieve over the loss of this group's most valuable member. I do understand why she has chosen not to renew her contract, but it's also really upsetting to hear. Her group have been active for 5 years now and have yet so much to accomplish, and they have worked so hard to achieve so little. Sera marks the 6th member to leave the group since their debut back in 2009, and the agency has confirmed that a new member will be added in time for their scheduled August comeback. I know she will continue pursuing music because that's clearly what she loves doing, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the future for the group. Having this many members come and go so frequently and continuously is not very helpful in helping building a team's image. Additionally, Sera was an essential member for many reasons, and was both the voice, face and vital core of the group. I'm sure she'll be fine, but I know the group will feel different without her. 

Sera was never my favorite member, but as a Nine Muses fan I sure had a lot of respect and appreciation for her and her contributes to the team. I hope she's happy with her decision and can continue on doing what she loves. Now let's all look ahead and anticipate Nine Muses' summer comeback, with or without Ryu Sera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment