Dec 2, 2014

Infinite F's Korean Version Of "Heartbeat" Sees The Light Of The Day



Have you ever seen anything sweeter? I didn't think so.

In all seriousness though, as much as I love the idea of the maknae line having their own unit, the fact that they're the three weakest vocalists isn't exactly favoring them. The song isn't really my cup of tea either, as I think it's a bit too sugary and bland sounding. Just like with their new sister group Lovelyz they're opting for a more J-pop inspired sound and considering this song was released in Japanese first and no one even knew they were going to promote it in Korea; I guess it's understandable. Still not my type of music though, as bubbly as it is.

The video too is bright, cute and fluffy, and if I weren't a fan I would probably be puking rainbows right now. Well, I still kind of do but I'm happy doing so because it's in the end it's still Infinite we're discussing here. They all look smiley and adorable and although the video isn't the most exciting just seeing their happy faces is enough for me. Myungsoo though, aren't you just the cutest thing ever because I literally cannot cope with your dimples and smile and everything.

Let's just say I'm looking forward to their live promotions, and especially the dance because it isn't shown that much here. Also, the interactions between these three boys are always funny, because of their very different personalities and positions. I would be lying if I said that I hated this song and concept, but I generally tend to steer away from these kind of things. However, because it's Infinite F, I'm willing to make and exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment